Consider within the framework of the dynamic aiming at encouraging Turkish companies to invest more in Cameroon, H.E. VICTOR TCHATCHOUWO, Ambassador of Cameroon to Turkey, during the month of September 2020, met the top management of the following Turkish companies:
- CEMSAN-MAKINA: specialized in the development, design, and manufacturing of the most modern installations for butcheries and slaughterhouses, the integration and cutting of meat such as paddocks, cutting for cattle, cows, and sheep.
- ASTOR: specialized in the manufacturing of power and distribution transformers, dry-type cast resin transformers, air-insulated modular cells, concrete, and sheet transformation substations, RMUs, and metal ducts.
- GÜRBAĞ CONSTRUCTION S.A: specialized in the manufacturing of industrial structures, prefabricated construction, and ready-to-use concrete plant installations.
- OYAK CEMENT CONCRETE PAPER GROUP: specialized in the manufacturing of cement and concrete paper with an annual production capacity of 32.6 million tons in Turkey and abroad. It is important to highlight that, Turkey is the leader in Europe and is among the top six countries in the world in the cement industry.
- KARPOWERSHIP: specialized in innovative energy projects and the sole owner, operator and builder of the world's first floating power station (Powership).
- AKTIF BANK: one of the largest private investment banks in Turkey and offers a range of fast and more efficient banking services to exporters for their operations in Africa.
During these various meetings, His Excellency, the Ambassador, presented the reasons for investing in Cameroon and encouraged these companies not only to forge partnerships in Cameroon but also to explore the possibilities of settling in our country.elling a great story that provides personality. Writing a story with personality for potential clients will assist with making a relationship connection. This shows up in small quirks like word choices or phrases. Write from your point of view, not from someone else's experience. If you try to write with a wide general audience in mind, your story will ring false and be bland. No one will be interested. Write for one person. If it’s genuine for the one, it’s genuine for the rest.