VISA SECTION OPENING HOURS
Visa applications: 09:30 AM ~ 12:00 PM
Withdrawal:14.00 PM ~16.00 PM
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays of Turkey and Cameroon
A valid visa is required for travel to Cameroon from Turkey;
Visa Application Forms can be obtained at the Embassy or be applied for online at: Online visa application
Types of visas : Ordinary visa (Tourism, Business, studies, conferences & seminars, visit to relatives); Diplomatic Visa and Official Visa.
Please indicate the type of visa (ordinary, diplomatic, official);
Visa application will be given consideration within 5 working days for normal procedure or 24 hours for express procedure;
The first entry into Cameroon has to take place within a period of three (3) months as from the date of visa issuance;
There are cases in which additional documents may be requested following the submission of application.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION
1. A Passport, valid for at least six (6) months + colored copy of the information page;
2. A visa application form duly filled. When filling the application, the signature must be the same as the one in the traveler’s passport;
3. A passport-size photograph (color with name of applicant at the back) affixed on the application form;
4. A national identification card of the country of nationality/Residence card for others
5. A Hotel reservation;
6. A Letter of Guarantee from your company and/or an original Invitation Letter (or a colored copy) from the third party in Cameroon and/or hotel reservation; in the case of housewives/unemployed applicants, a Letter of Guarantee from a family member would be required;
7. A copy of vaccination against yellow fever; for polio, see:Public Health Announcement and a copy of COVID-19 test results
8. Travel Booking declaration from a travel agency or e-ticket;
9. Proof of income or financial support;
10. For married applicant(s) who intend to go to Cameroon on a long term basis, the Embassy could request him/her/(them) to furnish proof of his/hers/(their) marital status.
FOR STUDENTS, RESEARCHERS AND CONFERENCE ATTENDEES
In addition to the general requirements for visa applicants, they would be required to provide an attestation from a Turkese academic institution and a letter of admission or invitation from a Cameroonian Academic Institution.
FOR THOSE ENTERING BY CAR
If you travel by car, you will require a “carnet de passages en douane” and international insurance, which is valid in Cameroon. (Carnet de Passages en Douane (CPD) is a customs document that allows travellers to temporarily import their motor vehicles into a country without having to leave cash deposit at the border).
VISIT FOR FILMING
A project letter must be submitted to the Embassy prior to visa application and all necessary documents confirmed.
FOR LONG TERM VISA (RESIDENTS AND FAMILIES)
A Color copy of Marriage Certificate (for married people only)
On arrival in Cameroon, they would be expected to settle their status with the Immigration Department.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DIPLOMATIC & OFFICIAL VISAS (HOLDERS OF DIPLOMATIC & OFFICIAL PASSPORTS)
Diplomatic or Official Passport, valid for at least six (6) months + colored copy of the information page;
Visa application form duly filled and signed;
Passport-size photograph (color/white background);
Invitation Letter/Mission Order (for those travelling for professional purpose);
Travel Booking declaration from a travel agency or e-ticket;
Those traveling for employment should provide a copy of an official document indicating the reason for their stay (employment contract, employment appointment letter, …).
VISA FEES (Cash)
03 months Visa: 115€ (normal procedure)
06 months Visa: 230€ (normal procedure)
Diplomatic & Official Visa: Free
The Presentation of required documents does not guarantee the issuance of a visa;
The Embassy may request an applicant to show up for an interview;
Any false declaration would lead to the rejection of the file;
Visa applications by post will be accepted and processed only if all relevant documents are enclosed.
Out of Turkey
For more information, please contact Cameroon Embassy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +903124460111